Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How this works

I have always enjoyed old stories, tall tales, myths, and legends. So, I am creating a blog with stories and information about mythical creatures. If you are interested in this sort of thing, some good books are Dracula by Bram Stoker, Baltimore by Mike Mignola, and Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien. I am open to more suggestions. This blog will take a while to complete as I will only be working on it in my spare time. I will probably try to organize stories and info categorically, but because Blogger arranges everything by date, things may look funny at first. If you have any suggestions or corrections to make to my posts let me know.

Right now I am just creating the legends. I want to add Ghosts, mummies, and maybe something else this week. If you have any requests or suggestions just comment under this post and I will see what I can do.
I enjoy writing my own stories as well as posting old legends. So you can tell the difference, my stories will always have the label "story" at the bottom and real legends will have the label "legend."
Disclaimer: Please note that the things on this site are meant to be entertaining and they are only legend. No forms of slaying should ever be attempted.

1 comment:

Daniel Vellian said...

can't wait to get this things started